Enter to Win All-Star Courtside Tickets Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one Entry (defined below) per person and or per e-mail address.
2. The “All-Star Courtside Tickets Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) commences on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 12:01 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on February 27, 2022 (the “Deadline”) to be eligible.
3. Enter by accessing the following link https://info.spurs.com/All-StarETW via Spurs social media channels, Spurs e-mail, Spurs paid social media advertisements or by texting ALLSTAR to 210-444-5050 and filling out the online entry form (thus, creating an “Entry” and becoming and “Entrant”) for a chance to win.
4. All Entry forms must contain valid contact information (i.e., first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, zip code, and date of birth), in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
5. One (1) Entrant (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected on February 28, 2022 (“Drawing Date”). The Grand Prize Winner, after appropriate verification of e-mail and zip code provided in the entry form, and acknowledgement that Grand Prize Winner's acceptance of the Grand Prize (defined below) is conditioned upon Grand Prize Winner's compliance with all current health and safety requirements and policies put in place by the NBA and the AT&T Center, including, but not limited to, any safety requirements relating to facemasks, enhanced health screenings, or negative COVID-19 tests, shall receive the following: two Courtside Tickets to the March 3, 2022, San Antonio Spurs v. Sacramento Kings game at the AT&T Center (the "Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or e-mail on the Drawing Date and in the event that the Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days, or cannot claim the opportunity to win the Prize, or is ineligible to win the Grand Prize (including, but not limited to, providing incorrect information on the entry form or failure to provide a Tax Identification Number), the Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize. An alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected through a second random drawing within two (2) days of the original Grand Prize Winner being ruled ineligible and the alternate Grand Prize Winner will have two (2) days to meet eligibility and verification requirements and claim the Grand Prize.
6. Each Entrant that meets all eligibility and verification requirements and who did not receive the Grand Prize will become a Prize Winner and shall receive a link with the offer to purchase discounted tickets to the March 3, 2022, San Antonio Spurs v. Sacramento Kings game at the AT&T Center, at the rate of $5 per ticket for an upper-level ticket and $55 per ticket for a lower-level ticket (the “Prize”). Each Prize Winner will have the option to purchase up to four (4) tickets at the discounted price. Paid tickets are not mandated for entry into the Sweepstakes and do not increase an Entrant’s chances of winning.
7. The item included in the Grand Prize and Prize are selected by San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company, d/b/a Spurs Sports & Entertainment ("SS&E") in its sole discretion.
8. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected by a process of taking all the eligible entries and randomly generating a number to select the winner.
9. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received. Any Grand Prize or Prize not claimed will be forfeited.
10. This Sweepstakes is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, living in the State of Texas and within a 150 mile radius of the City of San Antonio, with the exception of those living within seventy-five (75) miles of the Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas city limits. Employees, immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons affiliated with SS&E, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
11. Sweepstakes are void where prohibited. Sweepstakes and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
12. By entering, Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify SS&E, and any and all of its affiliates, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either: (i) Entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Grand Prize or Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
13. The Grand Prize and Prize are non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not subject to exchange. No substitute Grand Prize or Prize will be awarded and Grand Prize or Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Grand Prize and Prize consist only of the item specifically listed as part of the Grand Prize or Prize. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,600, and Grand Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize and shall receive a form 1099 tax statement and may need to complete a form W-9. Grand Prize Winner shall provide a Tax Identification Number to SS&E. Grand Prize award is contingent upon providing a Tax Identification Number. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $10 for upper-level tickets and $55 for lower-level tickets. The Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal state and local taxes on the Prize and may receive a form 1099 tax statement and may need to complete a form W-9. Prize Winner may need to provide a Tax Identification Number to SS&E.
14. If the Grand Prize or Prize is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winners will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winner’s license and the tickets will not be honored.
15. The Released Parties accept no responsibility for an Entrant failing to receive the Grand Prize or Prize.
16. By submitting an Entry, Entrant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right to use each Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
17. All decisions as to the Sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of SS&E and the NBA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Grand Prize and Prize are awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
18. By submitting an Entry or accepting a Grand Prize or Prize, all Entrants release the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Grand Prize or Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
19. Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes or claiming or using the Grand Prize or Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of SS&E. Each potential Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability within five (5) days of attempted notification.
20. If a Grand Prize Winner or Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for a Grand Prize or Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Grand Prize Winner or Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Grand Prize or Prize. SS&E reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Grand Prize and Prize.
21. SS&E is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Grand Prize or Prize. In the event SS&E is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond SS&E’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, pandemic, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within SS&E’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), SS&E shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If SS&E, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, SS&E reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a Grand Prize and Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Grand Prize or Prizes be awarded than those specifically listed.
22. For a printed copy of the Grand Prize Winner and Prize Winner results or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to "All-Star Courtside Tickets Sweepstakes, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, One AT&T Center Pkwy, San Antonio, Texas 78219."